January 26, 2023 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
In person at the
French American Chamber of Commerce
Join the FACC Atlanta to wrap up 2022, get some insights on what's planned for 2023 and elect your Directors, as the FACC will hold Board Member Elections as part of its annual General Assembly.
- ONLY Partner, Patron, Corporate, Entrepreneur and Individual FACC members IN GOOD-STANDING are eligible to vote for the Board Members of their choice
- As per the FACC By-laws, only one (1) person may cast the vote for a Partner, Patron, Corporate and Entrepreneur member
- Associates and Young professionals have zero (0) vote.
Please choose up to 9 candidates,
French or American, for the Board members elections.
If you are unable to attend, there are several ways to cast your ballot:
- Email scanned ballot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your ballot to:
French-American Chamber of Commerce - Atlanta
Innovation Center at Curiosity Lab, 147 Technology Pkwy, Peachtree Corners GA 30092
French Directors up for re-election:
- Alexander Zimmerman, VP, Morgan Stanley
- Dominique Lemoine, Managing Partner, The Law Office of Dominique Lemoine
- Iwan Streichenberger, Individual
- Jacques Marcotte, Principal, PowerMar
- Gerard Guyard, Group Chairman, Gravotech
- Rolf Royer, Former President & CEO, OEMServices Americas
American Directors up for re-election:
- Graham Massell, Director of Brand and Business Development, Massell Commercial Real Estate
- MaryBeth Flournoy, Business Recruitment Manager, Georgia Power
New American candidates:
To learn more about this year's Candidates, check out their LinkedIn profile by clicking on their name.
- Sean Gordon, Partner, Thompson Hine